CRYSTAL INSPIRED APOTHECARY CANDLE COLLECTION
Each candle comes packaged with it's own 'Crib card' and unique Crystal in a velvet pouch.
Highly protective stone that brings harmony, good luck & friendship. Jade releases negative thoughts & soothes the mind.
Top: citrusy lemongrass
Middle: ginger Roots & lemon peel
Base: coriander seeds
Hand Poured, Small Batch, 100% Soy Candles
Made in Lewes, England
Cruelty free, Vegan Friendly & Paraben Free.
All of our scents are created using bespoke blends of the finest botanical fragrance and essential oils. They are made from non-GMO eco soy wax and self-trimming cotton wicks, ensuring a clean burn and excellent scent throw.
Hand Poured into recyclable amber apothecary jars, the candles emit a cosy glow & look good in all interiors.
Burn time: 25 Hours
Ingredients: Soy Wax, Cotton ‘Lead & Zinc Free’ Self Trimming Wicks, & a blend of fine fragrance & essential oils
JADE - SOY WAX CANDLE
You can find safety instructions on the base of all of our candles.
To ensure the safe and proper use of our candles we advise you follow the below steps:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim wick to about 5mm before lighting
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
- Always snuff out the candle, do not blow out
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris
Soy wax has many environmental and health benefits and it’s really lovely to work with! Soy wax is a Vegan friendly vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. It is an entirely natural product that's safe for your skin and respiratory system. It is a renewable source unlike paraffin wax and has negative impact on the environment.
The wax is clean burning and doesn't release toxins, carcinogens or pollutants, which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. It burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in long-lasting candles.
Soy washes away with warm soapy water making it easy to repurpose your jar once the candle has burned down.